Friday, January 11, 2013
things I miss
I haven't been blogging very often lately, so it feels like I almost forgot how to blog. I don't even remember my blogging style if such thing even exists.
Anyway, a little update.
1. I'm flying back home in about 7 weeks. I love being in Thailand, but at the same time I can't wait to see my family and friends.
2. Because I love Thailand and my students, I'm coming back for another year. However, I won't be teaching middle school math next year - instead, I'll be teaching grade 4. I wasn't too happy about it, but it'll give me a chance to test my abilities because I can't just deliver the information, I'll have to find ways to provide scaffolding. It'll actually be quite good for my professional development.
3. Which means I'm going to have to start looking for an apartment for next year.
4. Still have about 4 rolls of films in my fridge to be developed.
5. I will come back with 26 things to do before I turn 27. You can see my previous lists here, here, and here.
(Olympus Stylus Epic/Fuji 400)